Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ipswich Greyhound Ratings Online Now

The Greyhound System Selections Available every day. Full race card from selected meetings What a morning! I was all set to upload the new Greyhound ratings, results from our system testing and the rules for this great greyhound selection proccess. I wanted to show you the great returns it has been pulling off with the exotics not to mention a pretty good strike rate picking winners. You guessed it my main workstation crashed, it was the only machine with the web site editor on it. So basically I have been busy all day setting up a new machine from scratch. As a result I have only managed to upload the selections which have so far today produced 2 winners and 2 quinella/exacta's from 4 races. Make that 3 quinella/exactas. I will be busy later this evening and tommorow catching up with the rest of the content I have planned for the site. I hope you have some fun with these greyhound selections, I know we are. Pulled off 3 First 4's for a return of $1059.30 from $480 last night from our selections. Dont forget the ARF Gallop ratings tommorow. Go to AAI Racing and join now.

No comments: