Friday, October 24, 2008

More links being added to our web site

Dont know when my feet are going to hit the ground but by Tuesday evening at the latest make sure you visit AAI racings site. You will find new links to some handy free tools to make your life a little easier. No rest for the wicked full time commitments all weekend with the Cox Plate what a race it is going to be.I am going to stick my neck out and suggest that Ces't la Guerre is going to be right up there when they cross the finishing line, combined with Stevie Arnold (one of the best riders we have here in Aus) I thinks this horse is worth a little of my hard earned cash. Another freebie coming to aairacing soon is a list of some old tried and tested systems complete with historical results, rules etc and all FREE will post here when they are uploaded.

No comments: