Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Product For AAI Racing

I dont know where my time goes, half way through jan already and it seems like only I few days ago that I last posted on this blog.

I have realeased a new product "SUPER RATERS" it highlights the best rated horses for the day.

After yesterday it is showing a 44.4% win strike rate.Join AAI Racing today for free to access the results


Our Top Dog Selections are going along quite well and maintaining a consitant profit.

Another new product you will find on the members page is our audio feature. It provides a comment for the Top Dog selections and it should prove to be quite popular. Work is being done to add more of these to other area's of the site.

I am really looking forward to you visiting AAI Racing and I hope you enjoy all of the new content that will be posted through out the year.

Click Here to join

No comments: